I’m the wrong person to receive this Deal. What should I do?
- Contact the sender and ask them to re-send to the correct recipient, or
- Create an Account and Add a Team Member.
How do I add someone from my company or outside counsel to help me?
I’ve lost access to a Deal, how do I get it back?
- Use the link in the initial email you received. (If expired, the system will generate a new link), or
- Create an Account and access via Dashboard.
What are Standard Agreements?
Standard Agreements are free-to-use, neutral agreements that are implemented and customized by a Cover Page.
Deal Stages FAQs
What are the stages of a Deal?
- Guided Review, Approval and Signature.
Why can't I advance my deal?
- Check to see if it is your turn in the top navigation bar.
- If it is not your turn, you are in view-only mode until your Counterparty sends the Deal back to you.
- If it is your turn:
- In Guided Review: check to see if you have acted (Accept or Change) on all proposed Key Terms, Additional Terms and Attachments.
- In Approval, check to see if all Approvers have granted their approval or been removed (which requires Supervisor-level authority).
Read more about moving between Deal Stages here.
Creating an Account FAQs
What are the types of Accounts?
- Guest: Recipients of Deals are guest users until they create an Account.
- Free: Able to Manage Team Members and create an Internal Playbook.
- Paid: Able to send Deals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I create an Account?
- Click Bonterms logo in top left of Platform.
Managing a Team FAQs
How do I Add a Team Member to a Deal?
- Create an Account.
- Add the new user to your Organization through the Team Page, and
- From the Deal, click Deal Team and add the user in a Deal Role.
Our friendly support team is here to help you!
- Use this Help Center
- Chat with a live agent during regular business hours through Help button.
- Email email@example.com