An Entity Block combines an Entity, Governing Law, Court and Signer into one package of information that allows the user to repeatedly plug in this information unit for use in a Deal Template associated with an Organization (or Entity within an Organization).
How to Create a new Entity Block
- When on the Bonterms Platform, navigate to the left-hand menu and select Entity Blocks.
- In the Entity Blocks screen, go to the top-right and click New > Create new Entity Block.
- Once in the Edit Entity Block screen:
- Start with your Entity Block Name.
- Select a previously-created Entity or select +Create Entity to add a new one.
- Select a Signer or +Create Signer.
- Select your State and Federal court location or +Create Court.
- Select your Governing Laws or +Create Governing Law.
- To finish, click Save in the top-right corner.