To avoid cookie conflict, we suggest the following tips for sending out test deal proposals from the Bonterms Platform.
Send to a recipient (counterparty) in a different email domain than your own.
- For example, if your email is email@example.com, send to an account that does not end with @company.com. Instead, use a @gmail or other account that is different from your corporate account.
- Note: We do not recommend testing with a fake (non-functioning) email recipient as you will not be able see the recipient experience or test agreeing to changes.
Open the recipient email using a different internet browser or private browsing.
- If you prefer to only use one browser, use private/incognito browsing for the recipient window. If you're setting up multiple test accounts, or you want to easily launch your test user later, you can create separate profiles for each account. See the documentation for your browser on how to create multiple profiles.
- Alternatively, if possible, use a different browser from your main browser to open the recipient email and enter the Bonterms Platform as a recipient.
If you are still having issues, clear your cookies or try a hard refresh.
- To clear your browser cookies, look in settings or preferences.
- To hard refresh on Mac: hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
- To hard refresh on PC: hold down Ctrl and F5.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and test with us!
- We are more than happy to help you test sending and receiving proposals on the Bonterms Platform. Just reach out by email or through the Help Center and we’ll get you going.