What is Bonterms?
- The Bonterms Platform is a neutral, third-party platform that helps facilitate the signing of a deal. The platform uses Standard Agreements, which are balanced and vetted by a Committee of 100+ lawyers and legal professionals from various industries.
I'm unfamiliar with some of the terminology used within Bonterms, what do they mean?
- Take a look at the Glossary, let us know if you can't find what you're looking for.
I just received a deal but I don't know what to do. How does this work?
- Review the Recipient Quick Start Guide to easily get started.
I’m the wrong person to receive this Deal. What should I do?
- Contact the sender and ask them to re-send to the correct recipient, or
- Create an Account and Add a Team Member.
How do I add someone from my company or outside counsel to help me?
I’ve lost access to a Deal, how do I get it back?
- Use the link in the initial email you received. (If expired, the system will generate a new link), or
- Create an Account and access via your Dashboard.
What are Standard Agreements?
- Standard Agreements are free-to-use, neutral agreements that are implemented and customized by a Cover Page.
Our friendly support team is here to help you!
- Use this Help Center
- Chat with a live agent during regular business hours through the Help button.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org